Tuesday, November 24, 2009

3. Chandon, and on, and on.


By the time Ian got back, I had a beautiful buzz and had made myself at home behind the bar with my main man here. (we'll call him chief) Me thinks he may have done his job a bit too well as Ian seemed anxious to get me out of his place of employ as soon as possible upon finishing his duties. This also may have been due in part to another friend of his recently being taken from the grounds in an ambulance after unknowingly partaking in some marijuana cookies at a neighboring vinyard. She lost her cookies, both literally and figuratively, Ian wasn't taking any chances this time. He swooped me up and I left willingly and without incident, although homie did have to remind me that just cause I was holding the wine bottle, that did not make it mine. And here I thought possession was 9/10ths of the law. "Hey, where do you think you are you going with that Pinot?" "Oh, sorry chief" I said as I sheepishly returned him the bottle. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment